Sunset Park…

I took a few photos yesterday at Sunset Park, before venturing over to the Radar Runs…it was such a beautiful day yesterday…today is pretty good as well…sunny and relative warm for a winter day!  -2C but 28F for those using Fahrenheit.  the photo below is looking out onto Lake Nipissing…to the west.  I rather like this one below, something about the trees that always appeals to me…think I’ll do a bit of experimenting with it in a few days…

sunset park.looking west.2013

the next two photos are looking north west along the Lake Nipissing shore line….

sunset.looking north.west.2013looking north west from Sunset Park.2013

Advertisements

10 responses

1. Wow I could spend all day here 🙂

February 10, 2013 at 7:53 pm

• it was a very nice day yesterday, so you could spend time there…I was there for about an hour, walking around…was very nice.

February 10, 2013 at 9:08 pm

• Must of been so peaceful 🙂

February 10, 2013 at 9:10 pm

2. Gorgeous photos. I will google where you live….Stunning!

February 11, 2013 at 3:59 am

• thanks Cindy…North Bay has two beautiful lakes, Lake Nipissing, which I’ve lived on the shores for approximately a total of 30 years and Trout Lake…all the water photos of North Bay on my site are Lake Nipissing, I’ve never taken any photos of Trout Lake but I should sometime….

February 11, 2013 at 2:40 pm

3. Heather, I love the serenity and shadows of the first picture! The contrast in it is striking. I am still missing the sun… nice to see it here! 🙂

Blessings ~ Wendy

February 12, 2013 at 2:28 am

• thank you Wendy…you’ve been sometime without the sun…hope it finds it finds its way to you soon!

February 13, 2013 at 2:23 pm

4. When you see snow everywhere like this, it just seems so peaceful and calming.

February 22, 2013 at 9:35 am

• yes…it actually is peaceful and calming…but then so is the lake in the summer…my favourite place always!

February 22, 2013 at 2:54 pm

5. Bonnie

AHHHHH……..these pics of Sunset Beach really bring back nice memories for me……thanks!
    I would love to see some taken from the beach at your old house……
    Bonnie