abandoned?

more fall colors, more yellow/gold in this area…this was taken on my way to Sudbury, which is about an hour and a half west of North Bay…building.road.2013

Advertisements

17 responses

1. I would so build a cottage and live peacefully here by the stream, beautiful! 🙂

October 8, 2013 at 3:15 pm

• you know I also think it looks rather inviting…the only problem for me is it is right off the highway, so it would be very noisy at times I think! but yes it is a pretty spot!

October 8, 2013 at 9:38 pm

• Wow, from the photo it looks so remote lol 🙂

October 8, 2013 at 9:40 pm

• lol…I know, I live 3 hrs north of Toronto…North Bay is 54,000 people but traveling from city to city there is a great deal of bush in some areas! 🙂

October 8, 2013 at 9:44 pm

• Weird, places that they decided to leave alone instead of developing huh? 54,000 people sounds like a peaceful area 🙂

October 9, 2013 at 12:51 pm

2. lovely!

October 8, 2013 at 6:19 pm

3. It’s so nice living next to a stream. The sound drowns out all the crapy human noises. Nice shot Heather.

October 8, 2013 at 7:13 pm

• this does look rather inviting but as I mentioned to another visitor…it is directly beside a busy highway so at times I’m sure it is rather noisy…thanks for commenting Vit!

October 8, 2013 at 9:40 pm

4. I so love the myriad of colors. It has long been my dream to experience fall and winter. How unfortunate that we only get to travel to the US in the summer.

October 9, 2013 at 12:39 pm

5. I bet that’s cold in winter 🙂

October 9, 2013 at 9:29 pm

• with it wide open like that, I’d say so…:)

October 9, 2013 at 9:35 pm

• Looks awesome though, peaceful

October 9, 2013 at 9:36 pm

6. I’ve camped in that region. It is beautiful. ~ Dennis

October 11, 2013 at 2:26 pm

7. LB

I need to get up to the part of the continent! I like the mix of hardwood / softwood trees, and of course the stream, too

October 12, 2013 at 1:42 am

8. This looks really sad, Heather, but the autumn foliage is beautiful. 🙂

October 19, 2013 at 2:52 pm

9. Bonnie

Hey Heather
    I really like this pic. Fall is my favourite time of the year, and yes, the reds and oranges are lovely colors but this is also gorgeous.
    I couldn’t help but notice you said you live 3 hours north of Toronto….lol lol……how come it always takes us 4 hours to get up there?..lol lol.perhaps were slow drivers……..actually you may be right since they changed the highway and we don’t travel through the small towns anymore….
    Have a great day…..ciao bella

November 22, 2013 at 11:56 pm

• Hey you…how are you Bonnie? Good to hear from you…I’m not a fan of cold weather but it goes with the territory! I know it definitely used to take 4 hours to get to Toronto, but now with all the by passes it has really shortened the trip up! Or you just drive slow… lol 😉 take care Bonnie!

November 23, 2013 at 4:36 am