Image

fresh snow…

as much as I dislike winter/snow, I have to admit fresh snow is lovely sometimes…pretty snow 2009 (600 x 400)

Advertisements

6 responses

1. I love all the photos of snow Heather. We’ve just been through a week long heat wave (New Years Eve was 41.3 degrees with not a breathe of wind) so I drool looking at frosty snow and winter wonderlands. Unfortunately the heat wave has travelled across the country to the east coast with devastating bush fires in South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania.

January 5, 2013 at 12:39 am

• Thank you Davinia…nice to see you here! 41.3 is hot…never experienced that kind of heat…it was 37 degrees in Key West last winter when I was there, it was humid as well, I sat a read a great deal as it was hot, hot, hot doing anything else. So sorry to hear about the fires…they leave such destruction in their wake…I’m hoping for relief for the country.
      Hope you had a wonderful holiday season…happy new year to you and yours.
      Cheers

January 5, 2013 at 12:47 am

2. Snow on the branches always looks pretty. beautiful shot, Heather

January 21, 2013 at 10:49 pm

• thank you…while I’m not a fan of winter/snow, I do agree, fresh snow is really very lovely to look at…

January 21, 2013 at 11:28 pm

3. Very nice-I like the texture and lighting-it reminds me of coral branches-
    thank you too for stopping by and visiting my blog-I do appreciate it-

January 23, 2013 at 9:40 pm

• You are welcome…thank you for visiting…now that you mention it I can see coral branches!

January 23, 2013 at 11:37 pm