water day…

I’ve not had a chance to get out and take new shots so for today, two of the photos will be ones I took two Saturdays ago, the other one is from Cocoa Beach that I took this winter…I love the water so never get tired of see or taking water photos!  I wanted the whole pier so had to stand way back then crop the photo to bring it in…not thrilled with it though.

cocoa.beach.pier.2013the pier at Cocoa Beach…only visited for a few days but enjoyed it…on the pier I think there are 4 restaurants…only visited one but enjoyed the food and music!

waterfront.2.22013this is another part of the waterfront here, if you look closely you can see the Chief Commanda I, restaurant in the background.

chief.11.2013and of course Chief Commanda II, from a different angle…

Advertisements

11 responses

1. Nice pier, try and get some shots underneath if possible, they can look awesome. Boats are always great 🙂

May 28, 2013 at 12:20 am

• you know, when I was in Cocoa Beach I never thought of that, wish I had of because you are right, I’ve seen some awesome shots under piers! oh well, will have to find another pier 🙂 yes…I love boats, the docks at our waterfront have a locked gate and only those who own boats can go on those docks, so I can’t get as close as I’d like, and my camera only zooms so much… 😦

May 28, 2013 at 1:39 pm

• There might be a harbour master you can talk to?

May 29, 2013 at 4:12 am

2. Hanno Phenn

Great Images some of the best I have seen from you so far.Well done.

May 28, 2013 at 2:39 am

• thanks Hanno…maybe it is because I love the water???

May 28, 2013 at 1:46 pm

• Hanno Phenn

Maybe it is your love for Water or , and I prefer this one.You are quite talented in the Landscape Photography.

May 28, 2013 at 1:48 pm

• lol…yes, I like your second suggestion! Thank you, such a nice thing to say … 🙂

May 28, 2013 at 2:45 pm

3. Great shots. Beautiful place. Where’s the ice???? LOL!

May 28, 2013 at 3:25 am

• lol…finally gone, thank goodness! Took so long this year… 🙂

May 28, 2013 at 1:47 pm

4. Heather, I really like the first image. Well executed composition and crop. I also really like the sky in this shot.

May 28, 2013 at 9:02 pm

• thank you Mark…I appreciate your comments! I love a good sky…that particular day it was changeable, one minute it was clear, the next there were moody clouds and then this…

May 28, 2013 at 9:15 pm