Snack time…

When I came out of a building here is what I found…this fellow was 25 ft at the most away from me and definitly not afraid!

He was munching on the Crab-apples at the base of the tree, scroll down!

fawn.chamber.2.10.14.2014

Advertisements

9 responses

1. Bonnie

OMG Heather that is such a beautiful picture. Its something one would never get tired of seeing every morning……very, very nice…..

October 15, 2014 at 10:05 pm

2. Oh lucky deer!!!!! Just adorable! ❤

October 15, 2014 at 10:55 pm

3. Great picture with all those apples. The other day going to work, I saw 3 deer — but they were in the road ahead of me, ha ha

October 16, 2014 at 12:44 am

4. Nice catch 🙂

October 16, 2014 at 9:05 am

• lol…we have plenty of deer in this, sometimes they are very dangerous and cause accidents, but this facing a major highway, strip malls, lots of traffic and people about…was very surprised how calm this fellow was. He saw me made me aware that he saw me but kept on eating!

October 16, 2014 at 2:07 pm

• I have heard that moose are more dangerous, to car drivers anyway..

October 17, 2014 at 9:45 am

• yes, moose are more dangerous, they are more often to cause a highway accident and will do great damage and serious injuries or death…we have plenty of deer with in the city boundaries…have to watch for them at dusk…my son hit one a few years ago, and employees have as well….they dart back a forth as they get confused, it is the darting that causes the problem, along with the fact that generally they run in packs…this fellow surprised me as he seemed almost tame…possibly someone has been feeding him besides the crab-apples…

October 17, 2014 at 2:49 pm

5. He’s just adorable! He certainly was going to have quite a feast. Hope he didn’t get tummy ache. 🙂

October 17, 2014 at 1:52 am

• lol…actually that is what I was thinking! but I suppose he will go by his instincts! 😉

October 17, 2014 at 2:43 pm